But, that being said, here are a few things I'd like to get done... sometime this year, or not. It's an extensive list!
1. Replace the kitchen sink and faucet. We currently have a 2-basin stainless sink that's ancient. I'd like to replace it with a single-basin, hammered copper sink.
Perhaps we could add some molding to our very plain doors. And while we're at it, I'd love to put up some hardware. We've only been procrastinating for 7 years!
4. Do something about the floors. Not sure yet... This is a longer term project, but I sure do hate the linoleum.
1. Repaint vanity. Perhaps I'll practice the French gray/stain technique there!
2. Replace the faucet.
3. Remove wallpaper & paint. Long term project.
4. Replace the pink toilet. Oh, my.
5. Pick a new shower curtain. I'd like to find extra long ones, and hang them from the ceiling. A pair, even, to open in the middle. Ooh, how luxe.
1. Repaint the vanity in the guest bath.
2. Replace the faucet in the guest bath.
3. Replace the toilet in the guest bathroom.
4. Retile the guest bathroom. It's bubblegum pink, and the shower in particular needs redone.
5. Repaint the guest bathroom. We'd have to remove wallpaper first. Ugh.
1. Repaint living room ceiling. We had some water damage, and our pathetic attempts to replaster it failed miserably. Now we have sad, chipped paint in our living room. :(
2. Refurbish the kitty castle. Really. It's a castle. For the cats.
1. Find a storage bench for the entryway. I'd love someplace better to stash kitty litter. :P This is the one I'm liking right now:
1. Do something with the door handles. They're a mishmash of different metal finishes. ORB, anyone?
1. Finish repainting the metal railings. I started in back, to test my ideas.
2. Rip out vines/poison ivy that occupy the back hill in our yard. In fairness, I think we'll pay someone to do this. I'm all for DIY, but sometimes, it just isn't worth it!
I'll probably edit this and add things as I think of them. Wow, just looking at this makes me tired!