cuteblogbg

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back from Alaska

Hello, all!

I'm back from my self-imposed hiatus to deal with life and a trip to Alaska.  The trip was fabulous!  The scenery was absolutely breath-taking, and I managed to snap more than 1000 pictures.  Quite a few of them turned out nicely - nicely enough that I'm considering having them printed for framing and hanging in the Handyverger home.  Here are the candidates:

Taken in Glacier Bay.  If that's not cold water, I don't know what is!

Another from Glacier Bay.  This is Johns Hopkins Glacier.

Mendenhall Glacier, outside Juneau, AK.


View from a float plane, headed toward the Misty Fiords 
National Monument outside Ketchikan, AK.


 Otters outside Sitka in Redoubt Bay.

 A view from Kidney Cove/Redoubt Bay (if memory serves me correctly).
Humpback whale, diving, taken in Sitka Sound.

 Sunset on the way from Ketchikan to Victoria, BC.






So, which ones would you have printed?  I'll be back later today with an updated fall piano-scape!

Cheers,
Mrs. H.

1 comment: