cuteblogbg

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic Mother's Day.  Even though I'm only a pet-mom, my husband was sweet enough to bring me coffee in bed and cards from him and the kitties.  The one from the kitties said "Happy Mother's Day - you're in my chair."  Hee!

I had a busy day today, but in a relaxing sort of way.  I worked on some spray paint projects I've been putting off for a while now, since the weather finally cooperated - and wow, did it cooperate!  What a beautiful weekend.   Yesterday, I had gone to our local garden store and picked up a bunch of plants, so today I got them in planters and the ground.  Our most amusing plant purchase was a giant catnip plant, which now resides next to the oregano bush.  The oregano bush, incidentally, started out as one tiny plant three years ago... And let's not even get into the mint patch and the interesting places I'm finding mint growing, now.  Again, all from two little plants.

Mr. Handyverger and I cooked dinner together, and since we couldn't come to a consensus on what we wanted, he made burritos and I made this:




It's amaaaazing.

Anyway, hopefully, I'll get to post about the quick guest bedroom redecoration I did today.  Time to relax and head to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment